Companies outsource their payroll so they can get back to running their business.This is why payroll outsourcing is the oldest and most common service to be outsourced. Our market includes 98.7% of all businesses in the U.S. Our market does not care if it is bullish or bearish, inflationary or deflationary, or any other market descriptive. Today’s businesses know that to keep customers happy they must first keep employees happy, and the first step to doing that is to provide quality and accurate HR services.
Payroll is a function that a company cannot regard as a core business process from which a competitive advantage can be derived. Payroll is also complicated, heavily regulated, and very time consuming. It screams to be outsourced!
Imagine yourself helping small companies, large companies, new companies,and old companies alike to focus on their goals to be more profitable and efficient. Working on your own and with a team, you assist business leaders and entrepreneurs to get back to running their business. Also form relationships with CPAs, bankers, and other influential business persons to focus on making their business and customers more profitable while generating leads at the same time.
Picture yourself selling state-of-the-art, world class products and services. Working with experienced, knowledgeable and professional colleagues while taking advantage of advanced sales automation software and processes. At Epay you are backed and supported by the entire company, because you are our frontline to new clients.Sound exciting?
To be successful, you must:
- Be Self motivated and confident
- Be Goal oriented and ambitious
- Strive for continual improvement
- Be sincere about wanting to help clients improve their business
- Learn to love payroll
Things that help:
- Have a bachelors degree in business (preferably marketing)
- Sales experience
- Strong accounting knowledge
What we offer:
- Excellent training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Lucrative salary plus commission structure
- Exceptional benefit package (health, 401k, )
- Warm, welcoming environment to learn.
- Fast, professional and fun environment to grow.
If you feel you can add value to our organization, and help us continue to bring our clients the best products, service, and support available, then send us a resume today.