(866) 340-8132


Click to Get Free 60 Days Payroll Processing

Can I submit pay adjustments for employees that are separate from their salary.

Yes. Within our Employee Payroll Data screen you may make adjustments to pay whether they are additional pay adjustment or one-time deductions. If you need further assistance, please call your payroll specialist at 1-866-340-8132, or send us an email to [email protected]

Leave a Comment