Click to Get Free 60 Days Payroll Processing

Will Epaypayroll process payroll tax filings for a previous quarter or year?

Epaypayroll will process payroll tax filings for the periods in which our services were used. If you need help on filing and paying prior period contact epaypayroll 1-866-340-8132 or send an email with your request to help@epaypayroll.com

Can I submit pay adjustments for employees that are separate from their salary.

Yes. Within our Employee Payroll Data screen you may make adjustments to pay whether they are additional pay adjustment or one-time deductions. If you need further assistance, please call your payroll specialist at 1-866-340-8132, or send us an email to help@epaypayroll.com

Leave a Comment